Kitchen Attendant / Dishwasher / Bar Back
MARBLE MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, STEADY BROOK, NL
The primary duties of the kitchen attendant is include but are not limited to; helping contribute to the overall operations of the cookhouse kitchen line.
- Wash, Peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Remove kitchen garbage
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash, and wash floors
- Scour pots and pans
- Sanitize and wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Clean tables in the KPL if needed
- Clean and collect glasses for KPL
- Keg changes / Bar Ice refill
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean criminal record check.
- Able to move, lift and carry cleaning supplies up to 50lbs.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – Be a team player with all employees & volunteers of Marble Mountain.
- Adaptability – Capable of adjusting to changing priorities. Responsibilities frequently require an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
- As stated in the collective agreement.
Deadline for Application – March 12th 2022
Apply in writing or email to:
Office & Villa Manager
Marble Mountain Resort