Inside/Outside Resort Worker
MARBLE MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, STEADY BROOK, NL
Reports to and takes duties from Lead Hand in Maintenance in cooperation with the management team. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining of Equipment
- Removal of snow & ice from decks,exterior entrances and buildings.
- Ensure safe work practices and follow safe work legislated guidelines.
- Reporting unsafe activity to your supervisors.
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- Replacing lights
- General Repairs at Marble Villa Accommodations
- Use combination of Snowblower, Powershovel, shovel, sweepers to maintain safe and snow-free area outside the building, including entrances and stairwells
- Shovel sand/salt around decks, entrances and, walkways
- Keep management updated on the condition of assets in and out of the lodge, notifying of required maintenance or issues.
- Be a team player with all employees/volunteers. UNION
- Cooperate with Employer, Union Reps, Health and Safety reps
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Positive and Friendly Attitude
- Minimum Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in building maintenance
- OHS/WHIMIS Training
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs multiple times per day.
- Working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
- Familiar and capable with common building tools and equipment.
- Self starter with ability to facilitate and coordinate day to day operations.
- Proven organizational prioritization skills
- Ability to adjust to changing schedules including holidays, evenings and weekends to meet resort demands.
- Working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions, including sub-zero temperatures.
- Reports to: Office Manager
Revised Nov 30th 2021
Deadline for Application – Dec 9th 2021
Apply by email to Richard Wells, General Manager