Housekeeper II – Marble Villa
MARBLE MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, STEADY BROOK, NL
The primary duties of the Marble Villa & Lodge Housekeeper II include but are not limited to; cleaning, stocking, and organizing guest rooms, common areas, and storage spaces at the Marble Villa and inside our main lodge facility. Housekeeper II is the primary contact for needs and issues related to upkeep and cleanliness and will communicate daily with the Office & Villa Manager.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and employees as the best mountain experience.
- Work in a professional manner and be able use “positive language” to interact with guests and co-workers.
- Undertake various levels of room cleaning on a daily basis and/or as directed by the Accommodation Manager.
- Stock rooms with supplies and amenities in the prescribed manner and/or as directed by the Accommodation Manager.
- Provide direction and training, when necessary, to Housekeeper I
- Work with the Accommodation Manager to ensure an adequate level of staffing on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with the Marble Villa Desk Clerk and Accommodation Manager regularly about daily housekeeping status and arising needs.
- Carry a provided cell phone for communication purposes while working.
- Advise the Accommodation Manager of maintenance issues and other product / supply needs at the Marble Villa on a weekly basis.
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of all areas within Marble Villa including guest rooms, common area, storage areas, employee areas, and the immediate vicinity of the building (entrance ways, exterior picnic area, etc).
- Clean and iron linens and laundry as needed.
- Remove garbage and recycling to their designated areas as needed.
- Maintain records of cleaning in the prescribed manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean criminal record check.
- 5 years’ experience in a hospitality cleaning service roll. Previous supervisory experience in this roll will be preferred.
- Able to move, lift and carry cleaning supplies up to 50lbs.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – Be a team player with all employees & volunteers of Marble Mountain.
- Adaptability – Capable of adjusting to changing priorities. Responsibilities frequently require an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
- As stated in the collective agreement.
Posted Date – April 30th, 2022
Deadline for Application – May 30th, 2022
Apply in writing or email to:
Office & Villa Manager
Marble Mountain Resort