We are seeking a friendly and organized Host/Hostess to greet our guests as they arrive at our establishment and help provide them with a positive experience from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented and able to welcome and seat customers in a timely manner, have excellent communication skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Clean and organize bedrooms, living areas, and bathrooms
- Dust, sweep, mop, and vacuum all areas of the home
- Ensure that all beds are neatly made and linens are changed regularly
- Perform laundry services, including washing, drying, ironing, and folding clothes
- Handle delicate and expensive clothing with care, following cleaning and care labels
- Stock, organize and clean supply closets and laundry areas
- Assist with event preparation and cleanup as needed
- Communicate with homeowners or management to ensure that cleaning routines and schedules are up to date
- Keep track of cleaning supplies and recommend replacements as needed
- Previous experience in housekeeping, janitorial work, or relevant field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Ability to handle delicate items, such as antiques or works of art, with care and sensitivity
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays as required
- Discretion, integrity, and respect for privacy of clients and their property.
If you are a meticulous and detail-oriented worker with a passion for cleanliness and organization, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to be considered for the Housekeeper position.
Inside Operations Manager
Marble Mountain Development Corporation
Steady Brook, NL
709-637-7601 Ext 109
May 11, 2023
CATEGORY: Employment Opportunities