Event Staff Cleaners
Part-time (varies based on event schedule)
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking cleaners to ensure that our clients’ event spaces are clean and pristine before, during, and after events. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Set up cleaning stations and distribute cleaning equipment and supplies
- Clean and sanitize restroom facilities, including toilets, sinks, and floors
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and food service areas, including equipment, utensils, and serving ware
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum event spaces, including floors, stairs, and carpeted areas
- Set up and break down tables, chairs, and other furniture as needed for cleaning purposes
- Remove trash and recycling during and after events
- Follow all cleaning and sanitation procedures as dictated by event space policies and regulations
- Collaborate with other team members, including servers, bartenders, and event coordinators, to ensure seamless service
- Perform other cleaning and maintenance duties as required.
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning, housekeeping, or janitorial services
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures and best practices
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift and carry heavy items (up to 50 lbs), and perform other physically demanding tasks as needed
- Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and holidays, as most events take place outside of regular business hours
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and guests
- High degree of attention to detail and safety consciousness.
If you are detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we invite you to apply for the Event Staff Cleaner position. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Inside Operations Manager
Marble Mountain Development Corporation
Steady Brook, NL
709-637-7601 Ext 109
May 11, 2023
CATEGORY: Employment Opportunities