Current Employment Opportunities
Updated on November 24th, 2020
Snow School Admin
Marble Mountain Resort
Steady Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador
The primary duties of the Office Snow School Admin include, but are not limited to, selling snow school products, booking lessons, assisting guests with their inquiries, and answering calls.
- Accurately enter purchases into POS system, accept payment, and complete customer
transactions in a professional and timely matter.
- Advise guests on snow school products that best suit their ability. Remain knowledgeable regarding program changes and correspond with parents regarding these changes.
- Book lessons and effectively communicate with Snow School Director and instructors to ensure they are knowledgeable regarding any scheduled lessons or attending schools/groups.
- Coordinate with snow school director to ensure proper instructor availability and scheduling.
- Responsible for booking childcare services. Must coordinate with daycare provider to ensure availability
- Responsible for end of day processes including balancing sales, cash reports, deposits and document discrepancies.
- Answer phone calls and respond to guest Inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor Snow School email account and respond to guest inquiries in a professional and timely manner,
- Be familiar with all Resort products and services and effectively communicate this knowledge to guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Assist Ticket Cashiers during busy periods.
- Responsible for following all health and safety legislative guidelines and safe work practices in the prescribed manner and shall report unsafe conditions.
- Be a team player with all employees and volunteers of Marble Mountain Resort; assist co-workers with the execution of their duties if required and able.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- CASI or CSIA Level 1 or higher an asset.
- Recent (within three months of application) Certificate of Conduct required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Superior phone and customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of Snow School Products.
- Must demonstrate a detailed knowledge of Marble Mountain Resort and a general knowledge of the tourism related activities the surrounding area has to offer.
- Ability to adjust and readily adapt to changing priorities. Responsibilities frequently require an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
Reports to: Snow School Director & Admin Manager.
Wage: To be determined as per the MMDC collective agreement.
Date Posted: November 24th, 2020
Closing date: December 4th, 2020
Apply in writing or email to:
Paul Tizzard – Marble Mountain Snow School Director