Current Employment Opportunities
Updated on January 11th, 2021
Thanks for you interest in joining our team!
Marble Mountain Resort
Steady Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador
Position Summary: The primary duties of the Compliance Monitor position includes, but not limited to, the tracking and counting of guests that enter and leave the Resort. This position is responsible for ensuring that guests sign in for contact tracing once they enter the Resort, directing guests to the appropriate services, ensuring that social distance is maintained, mask wearing and sanitization methods are maintained.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and employee’s as the best mountain experience.
- Have excellent knowledge of all of Marble Mountain Resorts products including all beverage and food products, lift tickets and passes, Marble Villa, rentals, be knowledgeable regarding upcoming events and be able to communicate this knowledge to our guests.
- Must be able to work in a professional manner and be able use “positive language” to explain technical terms to guest in a manner that they will understand.
- Responsible for counting guests as they enter and exit Marble Mountain Resort.
- Responsible to ensure the hand sanitizer stations are adequately stocked.
- Assist guests with signing contact tracing forms as they enter Marble Mountain Resort.
- Assist co-workers in the execution of their duties if required and able. We work as a team at Marble Mountain and no employee is above helping their teammates if they have the time and ability to do so
- Willing to join OHS committee and undergo training and activities if required
· Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven organizational, and motivational skills and will achieve this while forging a fun and respectful environment for all.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – Be a team player with all employees & volunteers of Marble Mountain.
- Adaptability – Capable of adjusting to changing priorities. The ability to work alone or within a team: equally able to make decisions or follow direction.
- Responsibilities frequently require an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
- Physical ability to lift and transport product with weight up to and possibly in excess of 50 lbs.
- Certificate of conduct from the RNC may be required.
Posted Date: January 11th, 2021
Closing Date January 15th, 2021
Apply in writing or email to:
Lisa Samson-Dalton, Food and Beverage Manager
Marble Mountain Resort
Apply in person at Marble Mountain Resort