MARBLE MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, STEADY BROOK, NL
Reports to and takes duties from the general manager and management team. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining of Equipment, Marble assets, main lodge, small Lodge, marble villa, outside operations housings.
- Removal of snow & ice from decks, exterior entrances and buildings.
- Ensure safe work practices and follow safe work legislated guidelines.
- Reporting unsafe activity to your supervisors.
- Use combination of Snowblower, Powershovel, shovel, sweepers to maintain safe and snow-free area outside the building, including entrances and stairwells
- Shovel sand/salt around decks, entrances and, walkways
- Keep management updated on the condition of assets in and out of the lodge, notifying of required maintenance or issues.
- Be a team player with all employees/volunteers. UNION
- Cooperate with Employer, Union Reps, Health and Safety reps
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- Replacing lights
- General Repairs at Marble Villa Accommodations
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Post secondary diploma in carpentry, plumbing, electrical would be an asset
- 2 years experience in guest service position preferred.
- 2 years experience in resort/building maintenance
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Passion for providing outstanding guest service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proven organizational and motivational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Indoor and Outdoor operations setting at a Premier Ski Resort.
General manager and management team
November 23, 2022
CATEGORY: Employment Opportunities